Look Who's Hacking :-)


'Australian Signals Directorate' - formerly known as 'Defence Signals Directorate' - and when they're not spying on the Indonesian Presidents wifes phone, they are hacking my internet connection. Well, not really "hacking", I'm actually on their network :-)

You'll note the DNS

Primary DNS - 61.9.242.33
Note the PRIMARY DNS: 61.9.242.33

What is a DNS server?
Basically you can think of it as distributed phone-book that can work in both ways. It can get you the IP address (phone-number) of a given hostname and it can do the reverse and give you the name (person name) of a given IP address.
When a browser wants to connect to a web server what it does first of all, is to ask someone for its IP address. That someone is usually a DNS server. The DNS server replies and the browser then happily goes on to connect to the web server. 
http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum25/675.htm 
You see how they have te ability to "re-direct" your traffic.

Look where the IP traces -


Whats just North of that location?

PINE GAP - Defence Signals Directorate/Australian Signals Directorate



"Play the real world"- "You recognize a treat when you see one"...
Naughty, naughty DSD!
 In early 2010 I sent an encrypted 'Netbook' to the U.S. and it was confiscated on orders of the Senior Prosecutor Alan Troy. He said I was trying to circumvent bail conditions. The conditions were that I make no public comment on any subject. They claimed by sending a Netbook secured with a software firewall (Symantec Endpoint), email encryption and hard drive encryption, I was going to get my US friend to make posts on my behalf. I was sending it to stop hackers gaining her information and keeping her offline - she required the internet for her shifts.

Alan Troy - primo asshole

"I haven't forgotten you Alan. I'll see you in the showers"
WARNING - anyone using Alan Troy as a defence lawyer is a fool. He is smart without doubt but he is a PURE "establishment man" and will NEVER allow his colleagues in the Western Australian DPP to be embarrassed by allowing you to win an appeal case.

I warned the Senior Prosecutor that if anything happened to my friend he would be answering to me. He left the Department of Public Prosecutions at the same time he ordered the Netbook confiscation.

I won the Netbook back at a subsequent hearing. The new Senior Prosecutor (Justin Whalley - a vast improvement over the first) stated he had no idea why the Netbook was taken in the first place.

Immediately after I got it back my IP traced to the same location in the middle of the Sout Australian desert near the Woomera missile test site - the last public exchange before the signal disappears into the netherworld of DSD.

Recently, within 10 minutes of logging on, my little Toshiba laptop would lock up. The hard drive would light up for 20 seconds then all would go silent. Then, on looking trough the logs I would find this ICMP signal being blocked by SEP (Symantec Endpoint) -

ICMP [type=3, code=3] IP 61.9.242.33
They have planted REMOTE DESKTOP software on the laptop. Then they are scanning ports, but SEP is blocking the return signal saying - "sorry, no one at home".

Ultimately it doesn't matter. They are blowing past the router firewall and SEP like it isn't there. This is the power of Defence Signals Directorate - the NSA of Australia but in fact even more powerful. I wonder if all their equipment is made by the Israeli company VERINT?

Telstra router. Probably made by RAD GROUP.
I wonder how many employees at DSD (now ASD) are JEWS? I wonder how many have served in the Israeli Defence Force? AMDOC's, an Israeli company, do all the billing for Telstra - the largest telco in Australia

TRANSCRIPT - Fox News Series On Israeli Spying In America
TROJAN HORSE - Israeli Telco Spying

Trojan Horse


How Israeli Backdoor Technology Penetrated the US Government's Telecom System and Compromised National Security

by Christopher Ketcham
THE ISRAELI SPYRING
What Israel has done in return was to set up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate here in the United States. One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA. Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when. Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America. Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment, insisting that it is for maintenance purposes only. However, Converse has been named as the most likely source for leaked information regarding telephone calls by law enforcement that derailed several investigations into not only espionage, but drug running as well. Yet another Israeli telecom company is Odigo, which provides the core message passing system for all the "Instant Message" services. Two hours before the attacks on the World Trade Towers, Odigo employees received a warning. Odigo has an office 2 blocks from the former location of the World Trade Towers.
For the record, AMDOC's ruined the Sensis (Yellow Pages) database. $600 million spent. Complete disaster. But, no mention in the media???? This is the only article I could find mentioning it - http://www.zdnet.com/sensis-denies-database-disaster-1339299532/ I wonder who the anonymous "tipper" to the Australian news site "Crickey" was???

Don't forget "RAD GROUP" and "OPERATION TALPIOT" where Israeli Military Intelligence trained their officers to become private entrepreneurs and bring Israel to the point of being a "technology juggernaught". "All the better to spy my dear..."

I'm not the only one they are doing this to. The NSA in the US is doing this to American citizens routinely. Alex Jones interview's famous computer guru on what the NSA's doing.

YOU TUBE - INTERNET GURU SPEAKS OUT

The fact tat they can blow past a router firewall and excellent software firewall like a hot knife trough butter is instructive. The fact that a base that is supposedly about "foreign signals intelligence" is spying on Australian citizens says alot. I wonder what big business would have to say about it?


They have changed both myself's and the other person that lives here password many times.

So, what do I do to go online? Well, right now I'm using Linux Mint on a LIVE USB. The operating system is running off a USB Thumb Drive and it resets every time you turn off the computer - it is tamper proof. The laptop hard drive is not operating. They cant get into the laptop hard drive because it is encrypted.

Linux Live USB - never leave home without one
I keep a few computers spare -


The great thing about being away for three years is that people are throwing out perfectly good laptops to get fancy and fiddly tablets that are great to play on but not much good for anything else. Works for me :-)

When I used Windows 7 and 8 DSD were messing with everything. They had complete control of the computer. Every time I went to Mark Glenn's "The Ugly Truth" sites they would flick the connection. They would wait till a giant 1 gig file got to %98 then stop it. When I logged into my Blog I couldn't upload images and the buttons would disappear. Since using this Linux Live USB I have not had a single problem. I highly recommend Linux Mint. Its light weight and loads fast. Linux Ubuntu is flashy but runs as slow as Windows 7. They mess with both Linux distro's when I put them on the hard drive - but they do nothing when its on the Live USB.

I also use ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE. I can set up my OS to how I like, then "image" the OS onto a USB or external hard drive then re-install in 15 minutes the entire OS from scratch. If they've done anyting - its gone in 15.

Acronis True Image rocks
I set it running -

Tap, tap...
Coffee time!
I always drink a toast to DSD
Wullah!

ELI THE COMPUTER GUY SHOWS YOU HOW TO USE ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE

Truly, the best $60 I ever spent - or more precisely, the woman I live with spent. Thanks E****. I do keep her computer running though. They like to play with it and I guess after this post they will play with it some more :-) Then I will have no where to live. So I will have nothing to lose and Canberra here I come!

Keep up the great work DSD!
You are pissing me off all the way to the Iranian/Malaysian/Russian/Indonesia consulates in Canberra. I will dedicate my political asylum application to you. I've already had a chat with the Malaysian consulate here as you most likely know. But don't gloat if I leave. I'll be back :-)

So, the games continue.

I rang Mark Glenn two days ago. The phone card with 6 hours of calls on it was chewed up in 10 minutes and cut out. Then my cell phone call to him was cut off then I returned home to find the cable connection to the house was down. I'm sure its all a co-incidence :-)

Did I upset someone?


Email to DSD - "I want to thank you for your interest in this Telstra connection..." ... "kindly fuck off"...

But you don't ...



The above is the message I get as I log onto my Blog. Its saying someone is impersonating Google Blogspot server but they do not have the right security certificates. Now why would they do that? Let Edward Snowden explain:

"In some cases the NSA has masqueraded as a fake Facebook server, using the social media site as a launching pad to infect a target’s computer and exfiltrate files from a hard drive. In others, it has sent out spam emails laced with the malware, which can be tailored to covertly record audio from a computer’s microphone and take snapshots with its webcam. The hacking systems have also enabled the NSA to launch cyberattacks by corrupting and disrupting file downloads or denying access to websites."
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/03/12/nsa-plans-infect-millions-computers-malware/


Little friends...


Minding my own bees wax stealing Apple Store wireless.

A big kiss for DSD
So, the games will continue and I will keep the logs and take photo's of the screen. Here are PDF's of the LOGS for anyone that is interested -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjrielovcoit44i/Logs-1-By_Blocked-Allowed.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5cmda88lb5r0ju/Logs-1-By_Date_Time.pdf

Initially when I caught them and pinged their IP they would immediately scamper and the next ping would not show up on UTRACE. Then they just hooked me up permanently. Maybe they hope I will get scared?

Our grandparents didn't risk their lives to have faceless fuckwits in bunkers watch our every move online. How about watching the activities of some JEW SAYANIM? I understand Leon Wende is still gainfully employed?



Time for some letters. Then, some media interest. That means getting out on the street with my video camera. Then, letters to Foreign Minister Julie Bishop and Prime minister Tony Abbot about Australian citizens being followed by a military signals agency - and I'm but one of a few.

So here is what is going to happen - I'm happy to stay on your server - but if you mess with my computer, if you swallow the credit on my phone card, mess with my phone call's or Skype - just one more fucking time, I will make YOU an "issue".

Did any of you freakin dumb ass clowns think it would get as big as it got? Do you think ANYONE involved would think it would come to what it has come to? You arrogantly assumed I would buckle. That you could intimidate me into silence. You think I give a damn about money? I want the TRUTH. A foreign concept to you and I don't give a damn about "diplomatic considerations".

Julie Bishop WILL PUBLICLY REBUKE the Israeli Ambassador to Australia. She WILL do it. I guarantee it.

It seems you fear racist scumbag criminal jews and the racist apartheid state of israel more than you fear the Australian people and ultimately God. Lets see if we can reverse that.

Psalm 110

Of David. A psalm.

The Lord says to my lord:[a]
“Sit at my right hand
    until I make your enemies
    a footstool for your feet.”

Popular posts from this blog

ISRAEL - THE GREATEST SPY MACHINE OF ALL TIME

Why Are Countries So Terrified Of Israel?

CONSERVATIVE AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN LIVES IN TERROR OF ISRAEL