REPOST - ORIGINAL PORT ARTHUR MASSACRE VIDEO - WARNING, GRAPHIC

Dead "white people".


Apparently dead "brown people" and "dead black" people are OK to look at but when you post video of dead "white people" YouTube and white people everywhere get very angry.

Graphic images and video of Muslims killing Muslims is also "OK" and you can find plenty online and YT does'nt raise an eyebrow - after all Jewish Power and their Goyim Christian lackey's loves seeing Muslims die. But show dead "white people" and the world goes crazy.


THIS VIDEO WAS BANNED FROM OFF THE INTERNET - COMPLETELY - IN A MASSIVE OPERATION AFTER THE NORWEGIAN MASSACRE IN 2011

The above video is a highly edited version of the police forensic video found by Olga Scully at a garage sale in Tasmania. I got it off Peter Hartung of the Adelaide Institute.

The media expressed outrage at me having posted the video -



The original posts on this issue are here -

http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com/2014/03/investigate-port-arthur-massacre.html

http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com/2014/06/investigating-port-arthur-time-for-co.html

A Detective 'Glenn Frame' from Tasmania who worked on the original Port Arthur investigation came to Hakea maximum security remand center to beg me to take the video down. I told him I was in jail - I did'nt have the internet.

I asked the Detective why it was people are still being told a lie about Martin Bryant. At the very least he did not act alone. Detective Frame threw his arms around and assured me Martin Bryant was the lone killer. I begged to differ with him.

Less than a month after my video going up and the Nine Network did a story focusing on Martin Bryants mother - she details she does not beleive he did it. This is the first mention of Port Arthur for many, many years and was obviously precipitated by the video I uploaded.


It is fair to postulate that the Port Arthur massacre was a Psychological Warfare operation carried out  by ex special forces working for the Jewish Zionist criminal network involving US, Israeli special forces. WHY? To disarm Australia and prepare it as a "bunker" for the Elite in the Southern Hemisphere.

Find that hard to stomach? To "Hollywood" for you? Well then, I dare you to watch the 7 hour long interview with the wife of a man who headed one of these groups - Kay Griggs.

 


"They took with them the most perverted aspects of Nazi Germany and brought them over to the United States."

"They get rid of the good guys. The Marine Corps are the assassins for the Mob. The military is run by the Mob. The military IS the Mob."

"He told me what they did. They nurture--they cultivate--the sons of prominent families. They're called "rising stars." They rope them in. Then they "turn" them."



ON ASSASSINS: "What my husband does for a living is train mercenaries -- young boys from countries like Romania, Dominican Republic, Haiti. They're training them to be murderers, and the taxpayers' dollars are paying for this. They psychologically profile them. The profile is similar to my husband's and Lee Harvey Oswald's and [Timothy] McVeigh's, and others who were all part of this program. Jeffrey Dahmer was part of this program. They're all Army. They were all picked out because they were perverted or twisted. [The military profiles for] strong mother, weak father, no father, poor. Because these guys are looking for security, so they will stay in the military and do anything for that security." (Interviews, Disk 1)


ON LOYALTY: "Now these generals in the Marine Corps and Army, according to my husband, they are ordered. My husband, being Chief of Staff, told his men it was like this: It's the Marine Corps first -- the Brotherhood, the Cherry Marines, the bonding that goes on. The Marine Corps comes before God, before Jesus Christ, before the country. My husband is not a Christian, he's an existentialist, and most of these guys are. [Their god is] the Brotherhood. It's very German, it has Masonic leanings. They're all Masons. This Brotherhood -- Opus Dei -- they're the Mob. The Marine Corps are the hit men. They're mercenaries. They'll work for anybody. They'll switch hats. My husband said it's no big deal. I'll go work for the State Department.



Kay details Israeli Special Forces working with Nazy Seals. She tells how Israeli S.F kill people in the United States. Kay intimates that former Director of the CIA William Colby was murdered by Israeli assassins.

Kay Griggs must become a household name. State Counter Terrorism Police confiscated my computers and spent two weeks watching ALL of my vast video collection. They expressed their greatest shock and interest in the above 7 hour long video interview.

Kay Griggs is a book and a Hollywood movie. Before I shuffle off this mortal coil I will personally dedicate my life to making her name a house hold word. I am going to make her interview into a well set out DVD with a soundtrack and massive editing for easy digestion.

ISRAELI HIT SQUADS ALONG WITH BRITISH AND AMERICAN LACKEYS KILL ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT NO ONE KILLS KIDS LIKE THE ISRAELI'S

For more on Israeli hit squads watch this vide interview I did with my Iraqi friend Louis in Sydney, Australia -



If the video is pulled by Jew Tube or my account is closed you can get the video here -


Popular posts from this blog

ISRAEL - THE GREATEST SPY MACHINE OF ALL TIME

Why Are Countries So Terrified Of Israel?

CONSERVATIVE AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN LIVES IN TERROR OF ISRAEL