Iran and Israel Are About To Get Creamed In A Double Cross

It's Iran that's pushing it's luck more than Israel and the US.

In early November, 2016, I visited the Iranian foreign ministry and gave them my paper work.

They were very polite. One man asked me, "Who do you think will win the election?" I said, "Trump, most likely by a land slide." He nodded. I added it was very confusing with some advisers like Dr Steve Pieczenik stating Israel did 9-11 while Trumps official crew were all Israeli firsters. He nodded acknowledgment of Pieczenik. He then added, "We can deal with Israel easily." A big smile spreading across his face. I was a little concerned he was in la la land. He thinks they can take on the Israeli and US military? They have "stuff" we can but dream of.

Iran talks about,
“We are experiencing conditions in which some novices have come to power in the region, in the world and in the US… [who] should all know that they have to talk to the Iranian nation with the language of respect and dignity,” Rouhani announced, in a veiled reference to Trump, as hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets of Tehran and other locations across the country and burned effigies of the new US president, while chanting “Death to America” and “Death to Israel.





Algemeiner has a point. I was at the Shia Mosque in Tajrish. On the wall near the tombs of martyrs were the words, "Death to America" and "Death to Israel". I said to the Iranian lawyer, "That looks really bad. Immature and brat like."

It affected me. Something I would write in a fit. It is belligerent and aggressive in style. I prefer Dr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, "This is the age of peace and dialogue, not bullets and bombs."

Both Iran and Israel are about to get creamed. A bunch of European and UK bankers will be happy to see them at each others throats. 

Popular posts from this blog

ISRAEL - THE GREATEST SPY MACHINE OF ALL TIME

Why Are Countries So Terrified Of Israel?

CONSERVATIVE AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN LIVES IN TERROR OF ISRAEL